I-PraC: Call for grants for stays abroad in 2022
Are you a HsH-student and do you want to complete your internship abroad? Are you keen to work for the SDGs and their related areas? We anticipate that you are interested in international cooperation and global engagement and welcome you to apply for an I-PraC scholarship and expand your specialist knowledge and practical skills.
You will have the opportunity to experience other learning environments and cultures through international exchange and an internship abroad with a full grant (amount according to DAAD monthly rates per country of destination).
Projects should explore themes such as sustainability and our environment, community, social cohesion and health and well-being. All students will be supported by us, all the way through.
Application for Internships in 2022: Deadline 15th September 2022
- Enrolment at Hannover University of Applied Sciences and Arts during the stay abroad.
- For Bachelor's degree students: from the 4th semester (or according to the regulations of your study programme praxis phase) onwards, for Master's degree students from the 1st semester onwards
- Planned return to Germany after the stay abroad with the aim of obtaining a degree at a German higher education institution
- Good language skills of destination country and/or proficiency in English required according to the receiving institution.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to particicipate in surveys before, during and after the mobility
- Passion for comprehensive sustainability and solutions for global challenges such as the climate crisis, inequality, etc.
- Previous academic records
- Extracurricular commitment/activities (e.g. voluntary work in a club or university, part-time jobs, etc.)
- Meaningfulness of the planned stay in relation to studies and future plans
- Appropriate language skills for the stay abroad
- Internship must take place in 2022
Please take these criteria into account when preparing your application documents. After reviewing the application documents submitted by the deadline, all applicants who appear to be suitable will be invited to a selection interview.
- Letter of motivation (max. one DIN A4 incl. current contact details such as email address and mobile phone number): Why do you want to go abroad within the I-PraC framework in particular?
- Overview of academic records (QISPOS grading system with all examination results)
- Proof of knowledge of the working language
- If available, letter of acceptance of receiving institution
- A plus would be in case of Faculty III a portfolio
Applications from students from all faculties are welcome, so far they fulfil the thematic and formal requirements.
Complete application documents must be sent as a single PDF file to:
s4sb(at)hs-hannover.de until the 15th September 2022
In case of inquiries, please contact: s4sb(at)hs-hannover.de
Download and share the news as a pdf